- Certificate Course: Essentials of Financial Management and Communication with Coaching
Certificate Course: Essentials of Financial Management and Communication with Coaching
Using financial skills to maximise organisational and programme impact
Geneva, 1 - 5 February
The five-day course Essentials of Financial Management with Coaching is aimed at equipping NGO directors, managers, programme staff, fundraisers, administrators and other non-finance people with a sound appreciation of finance skills. Whether working at head office or internationally, it provides the 'essentials' to effectively and efficiently manage financial resources.
Material and course books
- Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader
- Basics of Finance An Introduction to Financial Markets, Business Finance, and Portfolio Management
- The Leader's Guide to Storytelling Mastering the Art and Discipline of Business Narrative
- Budgeting 101_ From Getting Out of Debt and Tracking Expenses to Setting Financial Goals and Building Your Savings, Your Essential Guide to Budgeting
- Financial Management and Analysis Workbook_ Step-by-Step Exercises and Tests to Help You Master Financial Management and Analysis
- Financial Risk Management_ Applications in Market, Credit, Asset and Liability Management and Firm-wide Risk
- Seven Disciplines of A Leader
- The Effective Change Manager's Handbook_ Essential Guidance to the Change Management Body of Knowledge
- Advanced Financial Risk Management Tools and Techniques for Integrated Credit Risk and Interest Rate Risk Management
Strategic Learning financial communication and strategy skills to increase the impact
what you will learn, In the practical participatory sessions you learn how to:
- review a strategic overview model of financial management
- use strategic financial management techniques
- identify cultural differences between 'finance' and 'non-finance people and other stakeholders across the world and across the office.
- communicate clearly about finance management with stakeholders
- design strategies to allow financial communication to improve the impact of your organisation and its management.
Then, Why choose this course
If you communicate about financial information and/or work strategically with finance, or whether you work for the UN, government, NGO or private sector, this training course helps you to use finance confidently and competently and make better decisions. The course gives you a strong working knowledge of communicating about finance and acting strategically using financial management. This gives immediate benefits, which you can take back to your own organisation as well as partner organisations.
Please feel free to contact us on the subject.